- Have the enthusiasm and willingness to help an animal in need.
- Complete a foster application and return. The application may be obtained below or by calling 774-3402.
P.O. Box 308
Janesville, WI 53547
- Have lots of patience and TLC to give.Friends of Noah-WI Animal Rescue
- Supply food and basic needs for your foster animal.
- Observe and provide updates regarding the progress of your foster to Friends of Noah-WI.
- Help with pictures and animal information for Petfinder.
- Transport your foster animal to vet appointments if necessary.
- Visit with pre-approved adopters.
- Available in-home training consultation
- Swimming at Dunkin’ Dawgs
- Socialization and Day Care at Dawg Zone
- Veterinary care at Badger Vet
- Bathing and grooming
- Respite care for vacationing foster families
- Someone always available for advice and/or to answer questions